Experience luxury St Kilda East living in this spacious 140m2, 2 bedroom 2 bathroom Penthouse apartment with a total of 60.4m2 of outdoor entertaining spaces.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining spaces makes the most of the abundance of natural light. The well appointed stone benchtop kitchen with stainless steel 4 burner hob gas cooktops, oven, dishwasher and microwave allows you to engage with guests or family whilst entertaining. Wake up to a fresh coffee from your very own espresso pod coffee machine and enjoy breakfast whilst reading a newspaper sitting on your enormous north west facing private terrace with a 6 person outdoor dining table and 2 sun lounges.
The spacious master bedroom with a luxurious 5 star hotel quality king size bed which can be split into 2 king singles at your request, private ensuite bathroom and a walk in robe.
A large private terrace off the master bedroom is also available with your own private 2 person dining table and 2 lounge chairs.
An additional bedroom comes with queen sized beds and built in robes. A functional central bathroom with shower also services this spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment.
A european laundry with laundry trough as well as separate washing machine and dryer can be found within this self contained apartment.
Guests have access to a 43 inch high definition TV and access to free WI-FI internet. The Post Office Apartments offers guests secure entry, lift, secure basement car parking.
Balaclava train station is located only 240 metres away. The Sandringham line has a train departing every 20 minutes and will have you into the Melbourne CBD- Flinders Street Station in only 5 stops & 13 minutes!
The #16 tram which runs along Carlisle Street into St Kilda Beach will only take you 10 minutes. Other nearby tram routes include Chapel St, Dandenong Rd and St Kilda Rd.
This stunning 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment provides the ultimate seaside living experience.
1. Check in is available from 2.00 PM and must be arranged with a consultant to meet and greet at an agreed time - available any hour from 2pm, any early arrival requests are welcome but cannot be guaranteed.
2. The number of guests in the apartment must not exceed the number of guests included in the tariff.
3. Corporate Keys has a strict no party policy in all of our properties, failure to comply will result in immediate eviction without refund.
4. Our apartments are subject to owners corporation (body corporate) rules. Please refer to the apartment manual on arrival at the apartment. Noncompliance to these rules will result in immediate eviction from the property without refund. Acceptance of these terms and conditions signifies acceptance to abide by the specific apartment and body corporate rules found in the apartment manual in the property.
5. Your booking includes a basic exit clean. If you do not leave the apartment in neat and tidy order, and follow the instructions in the apartment manual, your credit card may be charged with an additional cleaning expense.
6. It is the guests responsibility to notify management of any breakages or damages which occur at the property. Money may be deducted from your credit card to cover replacement or repair.
7. Guests must comply with parking regulations and show consideration to neighbours and other vehicles.
8. Unless otherwise agreed, Corporate Keys will provide 1 key per adult guest not to exceed 2 keys per property. If at any time keys are lost, Corporate Keys must be notified immediately to cancel security access and to organise a replacement. For security purposes, lost keys will require that the property locks be changed, and the Guest shall be liable for the cost of the locksmith and replacement cost of the keys and swipes. After hours lockouts will incur a minimum fee of $150.
9. All Corporate Keys properties are strictly non smoking. Smoking detected in apartments will incur a minimum charge of $350 and may result in eviction without refund.
10. Guests must not allow the property to be used for any illegal purposes.
11. For all properties, the noise level must be inaudible from neighbouring properties between 10pm and 8am.
12. Corporate Keys reserves the right to cancel the booking and provide the guest with a full refund if applicable within 24 hours of the booking being made, or if the apartment becomes uninhabitable and appropriate alternative accommodation is not available.
13. Non adherence to these terms and conditions will result in you being removed from the property without refund and may result in forfeit of your bond or if a credit card was supplied for security charges may apply.
14. Payment is required upfront - No cancellations or refunds allowed if made within 14 days prior to arrival. If cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival there will be a $500 cancellation fee
15. A security deposit of $500 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
16. Please note we are not able to provide a meet and greet check-in service on Christmas Day. Your keys can be collected via a pin coded lock box from our Port Melbourne office.